Below is a list of important covenants and restrictions. If you need a copy of the Meadows of Seven Points Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions, please download a PDF version.
1. The HOA dues are $217.80 for the year, there is a discount of $17.80 if dues are paid in full by Jan 31, 2017. Please remit $200.00 if paid in full by Jan 31, 2017. 217.80 for dues that are paid after Jan 31, 2017. $10.00 late charge per month if past 30 days from due date.
2. Garbage and refuse disposal (trash cans) shall be concealed or screened from view of neighbors or the public. All trash or rubbish shall not be kept except in sanitary containers.
3. Vehicles shall not be parked on the lawn.
4. Fences or any other structures or items are not to be on the Common Area property.
5. Lot maintenance is the responsibility of the home owner. Lots should be kept free of trash and rubbish and the yard properly maintained.
6. Prior to any home owner performing any alterations or additions that would change the external appearance of their lot, an Architectural Change Request form is required to be submitted to the Board of Directors. Examples include but are not limited to: fence, wall, outside antenna, satellite dish - greater than 24" in diameter, addition of storm windows or doors, moving or altering the privacy fence, building a swimming pool, garage or gazebo, etc.
7. No boat or recreational vehicle shall be kept, stored or parked on the property or any public street for more than 48 hours in any month. No mobile homes, bus, truck of over one ton, tractor/trailer rig (separate or in combination) or house trailer may be parked or stored on the property or any public street.
9. No animals, livestock, or poultry of any kind shall be raised, bred, or kept on any Lot; except dogs, cats, or other household pets kept provided they are confined to the Lots of their owners by leash or fence, and further provided that are not kept, bred, or maintained for any commercial purpose and are not kept in such numbers as to become a nuisance.
NOTE: Metro Animal Control investigates nuisance animal complaints and enforces the Davidson County leash law through the impoundment of dogs running at large. The Environmental Court enforces leash law violations, nuisance complaints about dog barking, and at large or vicious dogs.